Select To Get Started:
The Breckinridge County Schools is now offering a secure site for current and former students to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- Please allow 7-10 business days to process student record orders.
- Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted. If you are a government agency, please contact our office to receive a coupon code prior to submitting your request.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-3:00 PM).
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process you request.
- Click the appropriate link or icon to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$4.00 ea|
|Immunization Record (only keep for 5 years after graduation)||$5.00 ea|
|SS Card (only keep for 5 years after graduation)||$5.00 ea|
|Birth Certificate (only keep for 5 years after graduation)||$5.00 ea|
|Complete Student Record||$8.00 ea|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
|High School Transcript||$15.00|
GED information must be obtained through the GED Office at the Community College.
Breckinridge County High School
2019 E Highway 60
Harned, Kentucky 40144
Phone: (270) 756-3080
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM